Pesto Cheesy Chicken Rolls
This is a very simple yet exciting dish your family will love.
It's something different from your average chicken recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Ready In: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Yields: 4 servings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to
1/4 inch thickness
- 1 cup prepared basil pesto
- 4 thick slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the pesto sauce onto each
flattened chicken breast. Place one slice of cheese over the
pesto. Roll up tightly, and secure with toothpicks. Place in
a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated
oven, until chicken is nicely browned and juices run clear.
Find more cooking books here: