Spinach and Potato Frittata
Submitted By: Cheryl
A tasty frittata made with potatoes, spinach, garlic,
green onions, and cheese. Delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Ready In: 30 Minutes
- Yields: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 small red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium
heat. Place potatoes in the skillet, cover, and cook
about 10 minutes, until tender but firm. Mix in
spinach, green onions, and garlic. Season with salt
and pepper. Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until
spinach is wilted.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
Pour into the skillet over the vegetables. Sprinkle
with Cheddar cheese. Reduce heat to low, cover, and
cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until eggs are firm.
Find more cooking books here: